Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pagan Ladies Book Club!

So far, I've got 4-5 interested in the Book Club! That's a good start! Once I get in touch with everyone and we get a solid group of ladies, we will set up some guidelines, discuss locations, times, how often, and, of course, decide on a process for choosing Books. There is some interest from out-of-state ladies and I thought that we'd try to keep them informed via email and/or this blog - I'll have to figure that out - not sure it will work to their benefit just yet. We can discuss this at our first meeting. 

Check back soon for updates! Blessings to All!

Robin

1 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

What a lovely idea. I would be right for it, if I lived anyway near you. It will be wonderful to see what you guys come up with.

Post a Comment