Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busy weekend!


So much going on the latter part of the week. Today is my Dad's birthday! He's such a wonderful man and I am going to see him after work tonight. Tomorrow (10th) is Full Moon, but we are going to celebrate Full Moon on Friday night, along with Lady Isis' Birthday and Shibaten and Aimi are getting married this evening also. We'll be lighting special candles for all of them! I'll try to have camera in hand and take a few photos to post. We're hoping the clouds clear away and we have a beautiful Moonshine night!

Some of you may know that I've been hobbling around on my left foot for a couple of months now. (I've been trying to hide that!) I've been diagnosed with Morton's Neuroma. Nothing serious. Morton's neuroma involves a thickening of the tissue around one of the nerves leading to your toes. In some cases (mine), it causes a sharp, burning pain in the ball of your foot. Toes also may sting, burn or feel numb (for sure). So I've not been to the gym OR yoga which is really the worst part! I visited my new foot doctor yesterday and we are going to try steroid injections (owie!) for a while. Took the first one yesterday and will take another (if needed) in a month. If the injections don't work at all - the last resort is surgery to take the nerve out. NOT on my list of favorite things to do next year!

I'm still looking for interested folks for classes/workshops beginning after the first of the year. They'd be held here locally in Cabot/Lonoke area. I'm working on the Pagan Book Club also, I have about 5 ladies interested. If you can be here in person, it will be so much more fun! Those that would like to attend via email or this blog, we're going to work that out also.

Well I'd better be off here and ready myself for another work day!

Full Moon blessings!

Amaya

0 comments:

Post a Comment